Simon Cowell Banged Dannii Minogue

SIMON-Cowell The music mogul claims he was “like a schoolboy” for Dannii who he started sleeping with after she joined the panel The X Factor in the UK alongside him in 2007.

“I had a crush on her. It was Dannii’s hair, the sexy clothes, and the tits,” Cowell said in an unauthorized biography, Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell.

“I was like a schoolboy. She was foxy. She was a real man’s girl. Very feminine. It was genuine love.

“After Terri Seymour, I wasn’t ready for another relationship.

“I would have liked an affair with Cheryl Cole [but] I felt like a mouse being played with by a beautiful cat.

“She would come in dressed in her tracksuit and her slippers, drop her eyes and play the soulful victim to get around me. She played me. I adored her.”

Showbiz Spy