What do you want to ask Douglas Alexander?

I'll be interviewing the shadow foreign secretary this week. What would you like me to ask him?

Often foreign policy is not a particularly partisan matter. But with the future of Britain's relationship with the EU being lined up as a key election issue in 2015, Labour foreign policy is in the spotlight. This week I'll be interviewing Douglas Alexander, the shadow foreign secretary. What do you think I should ask him?

David Cameron set out his agenda in his long-awaited Bloomberg speech last month. For Labour's stance, you can read Ed Miliband's One Nation in Europe speech from November and Alexander's Reform in Europe speech, delivered days before Cameron's. Alexander is giving another speech on Europe and the Left at a Fabian conference on Saturday. I'll be focusing on the issues thrown up by this debate, as well as the repercussions of the decision to cut the EU budget.

But I don't just want to talk about Europe. With the 10th anniversary of the Iraq war looming, and Mali showing that western interventionism remains alive and well, I'd like to cover some of the issues surrounding the so-called war on terror. And I'll see what he has to say about the state of the Labour party too.

You can read Alexander's Wikipedia entry here.

I won't be able to use all the questions you suggest, but it is helpful to get ideas from others and it is useful to know what topics you find particularly interesting.

Guardian