Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine

source : Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine
stifling and half-clothed on the cover of V Magazine, Britney Spears announces, "The b***h is back and mode adept than ever!" The rough pop singer, whose seventh studio album, 'Femme Fatale,' lands March 29, dialogue openly closer to her album, boys and fame, bringing that she has moved past the media scrutiny that plagued parts of her career.

"I attempt to cube it all out and not pay tending to anything they write on me in the magazines or internet. I'm done with that," Spears told V Magazine. "I've determined to ever ramain admitedly to myself and ne'er permit what others say about me switch who I am. It's a actually crucial lesson that took me a long time to learn."

About her newly album: I think 'Femme Fatale' talks for itself… I desired to brand a fierce dance record where each song drwas you would like to arise and move your body in a different way. That's what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It's definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.

Why she's more guarded about her personal life: I think it's easier to let people in when you're younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children.

On her talents and interests that might surprise people: I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It's really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.