Rihanna Obsessed With Gwyneth Paltrow

Rihanna RIHANNA has a girl crush on Gwyneth Paltrow.

The sexy singer is a huge fan of the Oscar-winning actress and says she’s very envious of her lifestyle and her amazing body.

“I’m obsessed with Gwyneth. Honestly, what is it not?  It makes me so jealous all the time … her body … I’m really jealous of her, I don’t even know why I like her,” she said.

Rihanna recently insisted she wants to know where all the men are!

“I feel like it’s hard for everybody! I don’t think it has anything to do with being famous. There’s just a major drought out there,” she said.

“I guess I’m challenging, because my job seems to affect every relationship I have or try to have. Even with people I think should get it.

“That seems to be a big factor; it’s always an issue. But I just need to find the person who balances me out, because then things like my schedule won’t matter. I’ve done it before, so I know I can do it again.”

Showbizspy